Sunday, June 7, 2009

Amy Butler Swing Bag



I decided to go with the Swing Bag instead of the Everything Bag - simply as I didn't have enough fabric for the latter. I'm happy with the results! It screams little kid, but I think it's cute!! I'm still deciding whether to put in a closure/snap (cannot think of the proper word for the life of me!!) or not...I also have to handstitch the opening to finish it off...I added a pocket that's divided in three (it's perfect for bottles). Well that's all I have for now. My fabric for the Old Red Barn Co. quilt a-long arrives tomorrow so I'll be busy catching up. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. it looks great! not childish at all, I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! It turned out great! I like that fabric combo too, becase it's good for a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete