Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sewing Machine Cover




I had some fabric lying around and have been wondering what to do with it. I haven't used my sewing machine cover for a while (the hard one that comes with the machine) so I thought I would whip up a little fabric cover this morning. I knew I needed fabric with a little weight and I love bold graphics so voila here is what I came up with. I used the tutorial on Chez Larsson and adapted it to fit my machine. You simply take the measurements from the front of your machine to the back and you add 1/2 inch to each side for your seams. You measure the side width and height and cut two pieces (also adding an inch to each side)....mark the middle of your main piece to the middle of your side pieces, pin in place and sew. It's simple and easy to make.

I wanted to take my daughter to the Little Gym this morning but when the car wouldn't start because of all of the snow we've had, I decided to bundle her up and take her outside for a while....love pics in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment