Friday, August 7, 2009

When you mix this and that...



August is my month of the PTQB. Phew...I finally got all of the packages out to everyone!! It was a bit of an undertaking but I'm definitely looking forward to the results. Deciding on what I wanted to do and the colour scheme took me a little while but once I saw this fabric (binding) recently I knew I had to make it!! I'm a fan of all things Denyse Schmidt so I wanted to maked the Drunk Love pattern. However I didn't want to make it two toned as in her book. When I saw this particular quilt (which if I could figure out how to make it, I soooo would), I just fell in love with the colour scheme. I had wanted to make a quilt of solid coloured fabric and voila - my idea for this month's quilt!! Can't wait to see the results ladies!!

1 comment: