Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Single Girl Quilt - Curves

I must say I was a little nervous about trying these curves but so far so good! All I did was crease the centre of each piece, pin it and sew....I was happy that all of the seams matched up perfectly! (sigh of relief) Yeh! I didn't add any extra seam allowance when I cut out my template...and again, I just used my rotary cutter...no tracing here!

Thank you to everyone who helped me decide on the colour of the backround fabric. Kona Raisin was the overwhelming choice! It's on order and now I have to patiently wait for it to arrive...which just gives me too much time to think up new quilt possibilities....not good for a fabric diet:)

I also finished up another pagegirl hat for Miss P and as for Miss G - her hat turned out a little small so I will be adding a few more rows and hopefully that will fix it...more pics to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh nice work! I haven't chosen my background for the Single Girl yet, I like Raisin!