Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cutest Little Dress

Okay, I should really be doing things like cleaning my house, thinking about what I'm going to make for dinner, you know - those fun things! But, what am I doing you ask? Surfing etsy, flickr, blogs, etc. I just can't help myself...when a Mom gets a few minutes to herself, and in my house these days, they are few - all I want to do is relax and surf the net. Usually I like to sew, but I just don't have the energy as I was up with my little one last night.

However, I did find the cutest, little knitted dress pattern for Miss P...here it is if you're interested. It's called the Sadie Dress....I think I'm going to have to have it! Sigh..

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you! Both of my little ones are asleep now and I should be doing laundry, but here I am!! Enjoy your free time Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom always said that a clean house is the sign of a mis-spent life. I didn't get it until I had little ones. And yes, I'm currently enjoying a few minutes of alone time myself. ahhh....Enjoy those few minutes when you can get them!

    ReplyDelete