Thursday, January 20, 2011

Heather Ross - Dogs for Swap

I've been saving these if I had a baby boy, but as you know had another little girl in November. I've posted these on flickr in a swap pool, but thought I might blog about it as well. They need a home!

I also have some of the Heather Ross Equestrian/riding gear, Blue Horses and Fish from her Lightning Bugs & Other Mysteries collection.

I'm planning on making the girls some more baby quilts and am looking for:

Flea Market Fancy - Blue or green seeds (who isn't looking for them:)

Kona Cottons-(cactus, tomato, banana, coral, sage, mango, lagoon, bone, robin egg)

Anna Maria Horner Little Folks Voile - solids and in blue/purple colorways

My flickr pics are here showing you all of the fabrics I have to swap.

If anyone is interested just email me at jodym7(at)yahoo.com (gee can you tell I'm eager to get started on those other projects- I'm shameless, I know but I'm into destashing right now. I've been on a buying spree and need to stop!). Have a great day!!! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I am so madly in love with Heather Ross fabrics, I just need to take the plunge and get some! I just had my last baby myself...or else I'd be up for a swap!!

    ReplyDelete