Monday, January 3, 2011

Breaking Out the FMF Stash!


It's a New Year so it's time to break out the highly coveted FMF Stash....ooohhhh my!! I've collected it for awhile now and have only used it in small quantities in my projects but I've decided it's time to start making those quilts I've always wanted. First up is Ashley's Modified Bento Box. Awesome tutorial! I absolutely loved her quilt and knew I wanted to make one similar for myself. I've made up these three blocks so far and am still going through my stash for colour choices. I think I'm going to need to order some more Kona Cotton which is a bummer because you know when you're inspired you just want to get moving!! I need to remind myself one of my resolutions was to be more patient so here's my first exercise in patience:)

Will keep you posted.

1 comment: