Sunday, January 6, 2013

Simple Marks Zippered Pouch - for me!

I've been wanting to bust out my little package of "Simple Marks" fabric - 2.5 inch squares. I bought two packs earlier this week and they were so cute I couldn't resist! At first I was thinking of a pillow but then I thought a zippered pouch for myself would be way more practical:)
I decided to alter the usual pattern I used from Noodlehead because I wanted a taller pouch. I went with 10.34 x 12.25 x 4. It will be perfect for small knitting/crochet project and sewing supplies. It actually reminds me of Elizabeth's pattern.
I still have to add the topstitching and close the lining but I'm happy with the results. I think maybe next time I'll make it 3 inches in depth and I could always add some quilting but overall I'm happy with the results. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: