Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fresh Cut Rag Quilt



I've had some Fresh Cut (Heather Bailey) lying around for ages but I just couldn't decide what to make with it. I've noticed rag quilts before but had never made one. I had an idea on how to do it, but I thought I would purchase a pattern from here and support a fellow blogger!

What I love about it is that it comes together so quickly which satisfies my impatience:) I love to see results! Unfortunately, I'm missing two prints so I'm hoping to swap with someone if I can! Please check out my flickr pic for a description if you're interested. I don't list all of my fabrics for swap in my set so don't be afraid to ask for a certain fabric...I'm building up quite a stash:) In fact, I think you can now call me a fabriholic as I'm getting to be addicted but that's a whole other story!!

Hope your weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment