Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day - UFO Check



It's finally done...yeh! I'm so thrilled to have Baby G's quilt completed. That makes 8 out of 9 projects that I finished for Joy in the New Year Challenge hosted by Jacquie at Tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com. I was hoping to check this quilt off my UFO list but I didn't get it done until this morning.

I used 2 1/4 inch binding strips for this quilt and the final size came out as 63.5 x 73.5 ... lots of crinkly goodness. All I can say is that I definitely enjoyed doing the machine binding. I do not like to hand sew so it was a life saver! It was my first time doing it and I'll never go back:)

Did you get all of your UFOs done? Hope so...feels so good...now I can plan for some new projects.

I couldn't resist going outside to take some pictures of Baby G's quilt. Looked very pretty in the white white snow. It's a winter wonderland here today and I love it! Makes it very cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment