Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Drunk Love Quilt Top - so far..


The ladies in my virtual quilting bee (PTQB) have outdone themselves for sure! I absolutely love these blocks. I thought I would share them with you - this isn't the final quilt top or placement of the blocks as I'm still waiting for 7 more. I can't wait!

The colours were inspired by Densye Schmidt's What a Dish baby quilt that I saw earlier this year. I knew I had to make a quilt for my little girl in these colours!

See this earlier post.

5 comments:

  1. oh, I love how it's coming together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really luv the colours. A fav colour combo of mine. Very contemporary but girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finishing my block this weekend!!! I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great!! .. i look forward to seeing how you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm making the same quilt, 2 at a time and thinking about the next one. So much fun! Love yours

    ReplyDelete