Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Project Improv!

I'm so excited about getting involved in Project Improv! Jacquie is organizing it here..http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/. Consider joining...not only will you be able to improve your quilting and experiment with improvisation, but will also be able to work on a charity quilt. Each participant, if interested, can donate one 12.5" improvised log cabinish block which will eventually be made into a quilt and donated. What a great idea! There are already over 70 people signed up.

I've always wanted to go to a Denyse Schmidt workshop, but until then, I am looking forward to the opportunity to work with all of you and see what we create!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I am relatively new here, too, and I have been learning so much. There is a lot of inspiration on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! I am new, too. Just started my blog last week.
    I love the scrappy quilt! Aren't they the best?!

    ReplyDelete