Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Project Improv!

I'm so excited about getting involved in Project Improv! Jacquie is organizing it here.. Consider joining...not only will you be able to improve your quilting and experiment with improvisation, but will also be able to work on a charity quilt. Each participant, if interested, can donate one 12.5" improvised log cabinish block which will eventually be made into a quilt and donated. What a great idea! There are already over 70 people signed up.

I've always wanted to go to a Denyse Schmidt workshop, but until then, I am looking forward to the opportunity to work with all of you and see what we create!


  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I am relatively new here, too, and I have been learning so much. There is a lot of inspiration on here!

  2. Welcome to blogging! I am new, too. Just started my blog last week.
    I love the scrappy quilt! Aren't they the best?!