Monday, August 20, 2012

What I've been up to...

I'm not going to lie to you....things have been really quiet on the blog front because since the death of my parents (one four months ago and one ten months ago) I just haven't felt up to it. I've been creative here and there behind the scenes so I thought these pictures tell the story. First up...the start of a future beach blanket -
A Hello Kitty Pillowcase Dress for Miss G -
My QuiltCon submission -
A few hats for my Etsy shop -
My first Pillowcase to go with a quilt I made Miss G a few years ago -
Some Unscripted Bee Blocks:
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you in print again. I can understand you not wanting to blog and I think crafting is a good way to work through your pain. I lost my dad in 2010 so I really do understand a little. The hats are very cute and the dress is gorgeous.

    PS Sorry about my deleted comment; iPad turned some of my spelling errors into some very strange words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you've been crafting! I love the pillowcase you made to go with my quilt's twin! I've been making pillowcases lately too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks pretty busy to me! You've been through the ringer, for sure.

    ReplyDelete